Quamba Reports 6.0 has been released. Besides support for the most current Business Central version (18.2 at time of writing), we added some exciting new features some of which are mentioned below.
Additionally, the licensing model has been adopted to the new modules that are available in Qucamba Reports. You can either select a full-featured package license and receive a 10% discount or you may select your desired functionality on module base. This allows you to configure Qucamba Reports exatcly to what you need in your development process.
This is thew functionality we added to Qucamba Reports in version 6.0
- The new Translation Manager lets you investigate, create and edit translations for your solution.
- The new Copy Report tool lets you copy an existing report by just clicking through a wizard. Copying a report can include the report's AL code, RDLC layout, word layout, all attached translations and even automatically generated code that allows you to substitute the original report by your own copy so that all attempts to run the original report will run your report copy instead.
- New style for the STYLER as well as for the Instant Styler to copy a report. Please note, that this functionality requires both license granules, a STYLER or Instant Styler license granule as well as a Copy Report license granule.
- All at the time of release of Qucamba Reports 6.0 existing licenses that are under active maintenance will be updated automatically so that there is no loss of functionality that our users used to have.
- From the beginning, Qucamba Reports has always been a dual mode application running in both, 64-bit or 32-bit mode. Due to enhanced memory requirements, 32-bit support has now been discontinued and minimum system requirements have been updated slightliy.
For more details, please read the Qucamba Reports 6.0 Release Notes that are shipped with the software.